Well you asked for a review - are you stting comfortably?

I can't remember the boy's name, but he appeared about half way through the cruise and Richard Grey said he had been off with an injury. He was a fantastic dancer, along with the tall fair haired guy. Sorry, hopeless with names.

The group in Horizons were good too. New Dimensions.

Pm'd some photos to you on FB. Cannot do it on here.

Charlie was the lovely singer from Co Durham. I wanted to ask her where she was from but never got round to seeing her to ask. Loved the lass who did Educating Rita. That was so good. I thought the whole show team the best I have seen.

I wanted to ask Charlie (had forgotten her name) whereabouts in Co Durham she came from too, Gill. She, IMO, sang much better than she did in April when that team first started on Spirit and she was good then. I think she was much more confident.

The only time I saw the entertainment team off stage was in the Buffet Restaurant both when in the Med and on the Amsterdam cruise. Oh and Margot did our lifeboat drill. She is a lovely girl to talk to. But without the makeup and hairpieces they look so different, even the boys.

Thanks for the reviews Linda, Holiday Ahoy, and Gill.

We have never been on the Spirit so are getting giddy now with all the good reports coming through.

Jackie, you are right about the shows on Dream this year, (no master of the house or Jai Ho :(:( ) there are some new ones that don't quite come up to the standard we have seen over on the Majesty this year and last.

The Dream shows are still good though and I am sure you will enjoy them, but the team doesn't have the sharpness of performance we encountered on this years and last years Majesty.

In my opinion Brandi and Max are the standout performers.

I hope you get to see the pirate show next week, I really enjoyed that.

• 1 month later...