Oasis - Seafood Shack

Not all the Dynamic Dining restaurants are free. There are pay ones as well.

I doubt if they would replace a pay restaurant with a complimentary restaurant. Besides, it has already been confirmed by an e-mail from RCI posted on one of these threads (there are several I am following, so I am not really sure where it is!:confused:) that the DD will be on the three levels of the MDR. They will be American Icon, The Grande and Silk. It looks as if those are the three Oasis will be getting. Chic and possibly Coastal Kitchen (for suites) will be limited to the Quantum Class. But as we all know, anything can change!

Not all the Dynamic Dining restaurants are free. There are pay ones as well.

Yes, I realize that. But it sounded to me as if the reference was for the complimentary dining. All restaurants on the Oasis, whether for a fee or complimentary will be considered Dynamic Dining after the changeover .

I'm sorry I did not make that clear.

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

Ah, yah. People were talking about a Margaritaville or converting it to Rita's. If they are converting it to anything, my guess is that they would convert it to one of the Dynamic Dining specialties, since Dynamic Dining is being installed at the same time and space is probably an issue since it's being retrofitted.

Yes, I realize that. But it sounded to me as if the reference was for the complimentary dining. All restaurants on the Oasis, whether for a fee or complimentary will be considered Dynamic Dining after the changeover .

I'm sorry I did not make that clear.

I doubt if they would replace a pay restaurant with a complimentary restaurant. Besides, it has already been confirmed by an e-mail from RCI posted on one of these threads (there are several I am following, so I am not really sure where it is!:confused:) that the DD will be on the three levels of the MDR. They will be American Icon, The Grande and Silk. It looks as if those are the three Oasis will be getting. Chic and possibly Coastal Kitchen (for suites) will be limited to the Quantum Class. But as we all know, anything can change!

I seem to recall they were transforming CL into a new venue during rehab.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app