New to RCCL--Room service b'fast question

Yes, there are a number of hot items on the menu, however its not all that tasty and by the time it reaches you its not so hot either. Then there is a good chance you will not receive everything that you ordered either.

It may be "convenient" but you will be better off going to the Windjammer and getting it yourself. You can take it back to your room if you still wish.

We were aboard Explorer 2 weeks ago. The first two mornings we ordered room service. It was ok. Not bad. We ordered everything on the menu. Lol even bloody Mary's. 3rd day we did windjammer more selection by far and dining room twice. Dining room was the best I would say. Room service wasn't bad by any means tho.

Thanks all...

On port days, we like to use room service for breakfast as sort of our "wake up call." Saves a lot of time by not having to go somewhere else to get breakfast. But we don't like continental breakfast items. So that's why we asked if there was the option to order eggs, sausage and other hot entrees. We understand that sometimes things don't arrive piping hot.

Thanks all...

On port days, we like to use room service for breakfast as sort of our "wake up call." Saves a lot of time by not having to go somewhere else to get breakfast. But we don't like continental breakfast items. So that's why we asked if there was the option to order eggs, sausage and other hot entrees. We understand that sometimes things don't arrive piping hot.

The only hot items on the standard room service menu were scrambled eggs..bacon, sausage & hash browns...some people have had luck writing things in...last week on Enchantment I wrote in Strawberry jam...and got Blackberry & Apple...:rolleyes:

I think you'll do better ordering the more continental options on the breakfast menu. Yogurt, cereal, toast, fruit, etc. Then no worries about whether it's hot.

I remember being bummed that oatmeal wasn't an option for room service. They did have granola though.