Ruby Princess

Scrappinbec

Hello,

We are going on the Ruby Princess in December 13-20. I have a few questions:

1.) I was wondering if anyone has any of the princess patters that they could either post here or email them to me? If you can email them to me, please send me a message and I will send you my email.

2.) How do we sign up for the specialty restaurants online? Or do we just sign up once we are onboard?

3.) We are going out of Ft. Lauderdale and will be driving, Is it better to park at the cruise terminal or park off site at a local park n cruise type lot?

Any other info that anyone can give, would be great.

Thanks in advance

1. I don't have any patters, so I cannot help you with your first question.

2. You make reservations for specialty restaurants after you board the ship.

3. We have parked at Park N Go, an offsite parking facility and found it to be reliable and reasonable. It is much less expensive than parking at the port itself. We learned about it from Cruise Critic! If you book online it is cheaper than waiting until you arrive at the facility.

1. I don't have any patters, so I cannot help you with your first question.

2. You make reservations for specialty restaurants after you board the ship.

3. We have parked at Park N Go, an offsite parking facility and found it to be reliable and reasonable. It is much less expensive than parking at the port itself. We learned about it from Cruise Critic! If you book online it is cheaper than waiting until you arrive at the facility.

Thank you for your quick reply. I will look into the off site parking. Yes any money we can save on parking is better that's for sure.

Hello, We will be on that cruise too. We cruise a lot. We are going on the Ruby to Quebec and back on Monday. I can try and send you a copy of the patter from there if you would like. It doesn't vary very much from when you are in the Caribbean. We will be on the Ruby Nov,22-Dec.20th. If you like we can send you a patter from our first week.

If you are a big group you can book the specialty dining before the cruise. If it's only the 2 of you then you can book while onboard.

The parking is up to you. Many of my friends stay at motels the night before the cruise and pay a nominal amount to keep their cars there.

I am not that computer savvy but if I can be of help you can email me at Gussue@aol.com. Put in Ruby Princess for heading.

Sue

We are going on the Ruby Princess in December 13-20. I have a few questions:

1.) I was wondering if anyone has any of the princess patters that they could either post here or email them to me? If you can email them to me, please send me a message and I will send you my email.

2.) How do we sign up for the specialty restaurants online? Or do we just sign up once we are onboard?

3.) We are going out of Ft. Lauderdale and will be driving, Is it better to park at the cruise terminal or park off site at a local park n cruise type lot?

Any other info that anyone can give, would be great.

Thanks in advance[/size]