Day at Atlantis questions -

Southerngal410

We are planning on doing the Atlantis Aquadventure during out stop in Nassau (7am-midnight) and have a few questions.

Where is the best place either at Atlantis or around there to eat lunch AND dinner? After being at the water park, will we need to go back to the ship to clean up for dinner or will we be okay in swim clothes and a cover up? Are showers available at the waterpark?

Thanks!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

We are planning on doing the Atlantis Aquadventure during out stop in Nassau (7am-midnight) and have a few questions.

Where is the best place either at Atlantis or around there to eat lunch AND dinner? After being at the water park, will we need to go back to the ship to clean up for dinner or will we be okay in swim clothes and a cover up? Are showers available at the waterpark?

Thanks!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

Unless you want a slice of pizza, you'll need to dress appropriately for dinner. Reservations are required for many restaurants (weeks in advance).

Other, more casual venues allow walk in's.

Showers are available in the transit lounge, near the lockers.

If I were you don't eat dinner at the Atlantis...very pricy and it's ok...ask the locals where to eat. There is a restaurant on the bay side, seafood, above or next to a dive shop that was fantastic! Sorry can't remember the name.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Was it The Poop Deck? It's across the bridge from Atlantis, on the Nassau side, and overlooks the marina.

Liz