RCCL Unlimited Drink Refills

I'm going on the Majesty of the Seas and I was wondering if I get the Souvenir cup with unlimited soda do I have to show my sailing card everytime I get a refill? I'm asking because my son might get a refill once or twice. thanks

It may have changed but they used to give you a Coke-branded tall mug which let the servers know you had purchased the soda package. Of course, if you didn't feel like carrying this around, you'd have to show your SeaPass. I think the mug was mostly for kids if you were afraid of them losing the SeaPass. It also didn't seem to hold too much soda.

As for refills, I saw an excellent suggestion in another post. Ask for a glass of soda with no ice and then a separate glass of ice. Probably will need less refills.

I have a question about this pop card that I have heard about. Where does one purchase it? Is there also a card for alcoholic drinks? I have that there are but I do not know where to purchase either one! I will be on the Marnier of the Seas on 09/18.

Thanks!

I have a question about this pop card that I have heard about. Where does one purchase it? Is there also a card for alcoholic drinks? I have that there are but I do not know where to purchase either one! I will be on the Marnier of the Seas on 09/18.

Thanks!

You can purchase the soda card at any of the bars. Just realize that you have to purchase it for the entire cruise, in other words if you are on a 7 day cruise and decide to purchase the card on day 3 you still pay for all 7 days.

Sorry, RCCL does not have a card for alcoholic drinks. :(

Hope this helps!

Is there also a card for alcoholic drinks? I have that there are but I do not know where to purchase either one!

Thanks!

RCCL trialed discounted drink coupons (definitely not unlimited) awhile ago but abandoned the offering soon after, There were several posts about this earlier this year.

From reading those same posts, I understand that only some of the high-end cruise lines (Radisson for example) offer "unlimited" drinks. Some only offer unlimited wine at dinner.

Yes, as stated earlier you will generally be asked to show your sticker on your card. To many people bring a Coke mug on board from a previous cruise and try to use it for free soda without paying on that cruise.

You do not need to carry around the Coke mug. They will fill up bar glasses just as if your were purchasing an individual drink. You can also bring a large mug from home and use that as your glass.

You purchase the card at any bar on any day or on embarkation day they usually set up tables outside the buffet restaurant and sometimes in other locations as well.

Archived