Gurarantee Balcony on Independence

celticfc

Booked a last minute for Indy on 13th Oct 2014 before she sails off for good to the US. This will be our 8th time on Indy and could only get a Balcony Guarantee for myself DH and 2 DD's. This is a first for us to have a guarantee cabin and now panicking as I still havent been assigned a cabin and the ship is sold out.........

Please can someone alleviate my fears and tell me there will be a cabin held back for us somewhere onboard.

Thanks

Booked a last minute for Indy on 13th Oct 2014 before she sails off for good to the US. This will be our 8th time on Indy and could only get a Balcony Guarantee for myself DH and 2 DD's. This is a first for us to have a guarantee cabin and now panicking as I still havent been assigned a cabin and the ship is sold out.........

Please can someone alleviate my fears and tell me there will be a cabin held back for us somewhere onboard.

Thanks

There will of course be a cabin :)

We have done guarantee a lot and it's always been fine.

It can be allocated anytime from now right up to the cruise date don't panic

Thanks

Keep watching the website every day, your stateroom will probably be assigned soon.

Thanks for the replies and reassurance, does anyone know if I should go ahead and complete the online check in or wait until I am assigned.

You could check in but wait to be assigned before printing. How long ago did you book?

I have had 3 guarantee cabins on the independence over the years, the most recent was July this year. We were sailing 26th July and although we had chosen a midship balcony cabin August last year we decided to swap to a junior suite guarantee on 2nd July. We were assigned a cabin within 2 days. We had already checked in for our balcony cabin so I just reprinted our set sail passes after we had been allocated.

Let us know what you get 😄

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Smurtle

You could check in but wait to be assigned before printing. How long ago did you book?

I have had 3 guarantee cabins on the independence over the years, the most recent was July this year. We were sailing 26th July and although we had chosen a midship balcony cabin August last year we decided to swap to a junior suite guarantee on 2nd July. We were assigned a cabin within 2 days. We had already checked in for our balcony cabin so I just reprinted our set sail passes after we had been allocated.

Let us know what you get

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote

Thanks for the reply I only booked 2 weeks ago I swithered and waited but just couldnt resist a final cruise on Indy. Like you been loads and love the ship. When I saw your signature I checked my cruise history to see if we had sailed at same time, although we haven't discovered this will be our 9th time on Indy....lol

I see you have booked Anthem I am still unsure of whether to go Anthem or Explorer. The ice rink is a huge draw for my girls who figure skate!

You should get allocated soon, especially as it's sold out.

Yes we love the independence, we got engaged on our first cruise in 2008 and then got married onboard in 2010 (Joff done the ceremony!!) I've managed to squeeze in an extra 4 nights in October with 7 friends so I'm leaving hubby at home 😮

We booked the Anthem when it first went on sale and prices have gone crazy since then. I've always wanted to go on the Oasis or Allure but couldn't justify the cost to fly to the Caribbean so I jumped at the chance to book with free flights to Barcelona for the Allure in May half term (I'm a teacher so I'm was very pleased it fits in!)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the replies and reassurance, does anyone know if I should go ahead and complete the online check in or wait until I am assigned.

Your choice, online check-in does not effect the timing of your stateroom assignment.

Thanks for the reply I only booked 2 weeks ago I swithered and waited but just couldnt resist a final cruise on Indy. Like you been loads and love the ship. When I saw your signature I checked my cruise history to see if we had sailed at same time, although we haven't discovered this will be our 9th time on Indy....lol

I see you have booked Anthem I am still unsure of whether to go Anthem or Explorer. The ice rink is a huge draw for my girls who figure skate!

Let us know what you get ��

Didn't realise Anthem wasn't getting an ice rink, glad we booked Explorer.