golf on caribbean princess

mick1234

I havent been on CB yet, however I have been on Grand, Golden, Sun and Coral and used their golf facilities. So with that being said:

I believe teens are allowed to use it however they may ask an adult to be present. There is a Princess crew member there to run the simulator

Princess does have clubs on board, I am not sure of the availibility of jr sizes.

You do need to make reservations to use the simulator. Last time I played (Nov 04) it was $20. per half hour

The mini golf area is open to everybody. Putters are provided, no reservations are needed. play is free.

They also have a longest drive competition (usually 1st sea day). No cost to play, and very popular.

I bring my clubs since we also play the courses. We will be on Caribbean Princess in November on the eastern route. We have played Mahogany Run in the past. The course is okay. $110. pp is a bit steep, however I am getting to play golf while on vacation. Hope this Helps...

On those ships that offer golf in ports, does anyone know whether, generally, there are other golfers on board to build a foursome, or should you travel with another couple? Also, does anyone know any other ships that depart from California that offer golf in ports?

They will match you up...Every time we played they were usually full with in a few days of being on board. I know Holland America offers it and so does Carnival and they did offer it on the Infinity to Hawaii.

Deb

Be warned, if the ship is really rocky it is sometimes very difficult to play because your ball will keep rolling around.

And sometimes there was a bad smell up there from the exhaust.

But it is a lot of fun!

Archived