Towncar/sedan transportation Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

jst4fun715

Can anyone give me recommendations of companies they have used for towncar/sedan transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral? Don't want to have to wait for a shuttle or bus to fill up. And if possible, do you know the approximate price?

Thanks!

Can anyone give me recommendations of companies they have used for towncar/sedan transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral? Don't want to have to wait for a shuttle or bus to fill up. And if possible, do you know the approximate price?

Thanks!

I was just quoted $120 for 3 adults and a toddler from Orlando to PC by executive VIP limo. That is "basic" transportation. I assume this is a sedan or something. This price was tax, tolls, and port fees included. I know another company quoted me cheaper ($105) but isn't as well known. This company also offered to stop at Walmart/liquor store if needed. We don't travel until Dec, but I could let you know what it's like when I return.

I was just quoted $120 for 3 adults and a toddler from Orlando to PC by executive VIP limo. That is "basic" transportation. I assume this is a sedan or something. This price was tax, tolls, and port fees included. I know another company quoted me cheaper ($105) but isn't as well known. This company also offered to stop at Walmart/liquor store if needed. We don't travel until Dec, but I could let you know what it's like when I return.

Thanks! I am looking for friends that are going on the Explorer over New Year's. I also contacted Executive and liked what I heard from them. It is a bit pricey in my opinion, but they are traveling the day of the cruise so don't want to wait for a shuttle or bus to have to fill up!

Thanks! I am looking for friends that are going on the Explorer over New Year's. I also contacted Executive and liked what I heard from them. It is a bit pricey in my opinion, but they are traveling the day of the cruise so don't want to wait for a shuttle or bus to have to fill up!

Yea another company quoted me $105 but I'm not sure if that included tax. Plus, I think VIP has had the most positive reviews. Hopefully it's as good as it seems. I know I was quoted $37.50pp for the cruise ship transfer that was shared. Good luck!

The last couple of trips we have rented a car. 1 time we dropped the luggage then returned the rental and they took us back. The other we just loaded everything onto the rental shuttle. Then did the same process in reverse when we got back.

Last time was in 2011, the rental was around $45.00.

The last couple of trips we have rented a car. 1 time we dropped the luggage then returned the rental and they took us back. The other we just loaded everything onto the rental shuttle. Then did the same process in reverse when we got back.

Last time was in 2011, the rental was around $45.00.

Thanks. I gave that idea to them, but I think they want to just get their luggage and get into a car and let someone else worry about the driving. Their time from the airport is limited (much more so than I would ever do!) but that was their decision. Appreciate the info though!

• 1 month later...

We use Executive VIP when we fly into Orlando twice a year to sail from Port Canaveral. They are extremely reliable and yes we do stop to purchase wine and sundries on the way to the ship. On departure day they are always there at the pier waiting for us. We highly recommend them. Michael the owner will email you and call to confirm the day of arrival and departure morning as well. Hope this helps.

• 6 months later...
I would call and ask.

How late? :confused: You might be better off staying near MCO and then riding to the port the next morning.

Already booked the flights! We get in at 9am just want to make sure we are at the port by 11am. I contacted them, thanks

Already booked the flights! We get in at 9am just want to make sure we are at the port by 11am. I contacted them, thanks

Sorry - I misread your question. I though you were arriving late at night and were wondering if they could still pick you up. Have a great cruise! :)

Sorry - I misread your question. I though you were arriving late at night and were wondering if they could still pick you up. Have a great cruise! :)

Lol that's cool! They gave me a $120 quote so I'll take it. They have great reviews so everything should be good.

• 2 weeks later...

We have used Executive VIP Limo several times over the years. Already have him booked for next year. Michael is the most accommodating person we have ever encountered over the years for our transportation needs. I will always call him for transportation when within his area. I also prefer to get to the port early on. We stay at Disney a few days ahead of the cruise. He has always been on time (actually early). Contact has always been prior to arriving to be sure I am ready. I have found him to be honest, reliable and trustworthy. Also we enjoy his conversations!! He is great. Is their cost more? I really don't know. I have not compared prices as he has been so accommodating for me the price isn't the issue. To know I will be at the port early in the AM, not worry that my transportation won't come, as I have read some stories and to know I have a stress less vacation that to me is priceless. JMHO.

Whatever you decide have a great cruise.

We have used Executive VIP Limo several times over the years. Already have him booked for next year. Michael is the most accommodating person we have ever encountered over the years for our transportation needs. I will always call him for transportation when within his area. I also prefer to get to the port early on. We stay at Disney a few days ahead of the cruise. He has always been on time (actually early). Contact has always been prior to arriving to be sure I am ready. I have found him to be honest, reliable and trustworthy. Also we enjoy his conversations!! He is great. Is their cost more? I really don't know. I have not compared prices as he has been so accommodating for me the price isn't the issue. To know I will be at the port early in the AM, not worry that my transportation won't come, as I have read some stories and to know I have a stress less vacation that to me is priceless. JMHO.

Whatever you decide have a great cruise.

Will definitely book with them!

We used them last year. FANTASTIC service. We were picked up in a limo on our return to MCO for just the two of us. Can't complain one bit!

CAUTION: THEY FILL UP VERY QUICKLY SO RESERVE EARLY