Trip Report: FOS 9/21/14 With Pics!

Debitoo

Hi Debi,

Nice to see the cruise through someone else's eyes. Thanks again for your work on the roll call! We met some really interesting people at the meet & mingle. Good job all around. SIL Alix is now converted to cruising.

Bill

It was so nice meeting you guys! We did have a great time even though the M&M got screwed up. :mad: Don't you love watching someone cruise for the first time? Priceless!

The chocolates of The Belgian Chocolate Box are the best. I pay the same price as tourists, but in guilders. Almost half the price!

Where do you exchange our currency for the guilders? And when you pay, do you pay the posted US dollar price (in guilders) or is there a guilder price? I will be there in two weeks and now I have to know your secret. ;) I must have chocolate.

Where do you exchange our currency for the guilders? And when you pay, do you pay the posted US dollar price (in guilders) or is there a guilder price? I will be there in two weeks and now I have to know your secret. ;) I must have chocolate.

I just finished my last piece last night. :( I guess I'll have to go back and get more! :D

Thanks for sharing pics. We love FOS! One of out favorite ships. Leaving in 5 wks on her for b2b. Your pics definitely got the excitement ramped up!

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

You'll have a blast! Enjoy your cruise!