Hotel choice, SOOO Confused!

BiXLL

Yes, it is..I just called them to book Feb 15th and not only was it a two night stay but they are booked unless you want a dorm room with bunk beds. We are now staying at Harbor Beach inn on the other end of the strip...Very reasonable and looked nice rates were from 99-139.00 so we are rolling the dice. Only sleeping there..we get in at midnight and are flying to san juan the next morning.

We just booked 2 rooms at the Red Carpet $104.95 for 3 people and $89.95 for 2. They have free shuttle from the airport/hotel and hotel/Port Everglades. We stayed there a couple of years ago and they were renovating areas. Nothing fancy but fine for pre-cruise stay.

Really? Google weird crimes in your own city. It will be a real eye opener. Who you gonna believe.

South Florida IS MY HOME TOWN. Why do you think I brought it up?

We just booked 2 rooms at the Red Carpet $104.95 for 3 people and $89.95 for 2. They have free shuttle from the airport/hotel and hotel/Port Everglades. We stayed there a couple of years ago and they were renovating areas. Nothing fancy but fine for pre-cruise stay.

What time of year? That is unusually cheap for peak season which would raise a bunch of red flags for me.

Equifax has a tool that helps you to search all around the country for how much fraud there is in particular areas. They report that South Fl has a very high level of identity theft/fraud. One of the scams that I am aware of is that people post rental properties online that they don't own and then steal your deposit. They also rent out places that are in foreclosure.

We're staying 1 night in February. They have a restaraunt on site and free shuttle service. Rooms were clean and service was good when we stayed last time.

We have also used the Red Carpet Inn twice with very good results. Price was reasonable and rooms were clean. No complaints !!