Bayonne to Wall Street/Pier 11 via NYWaterway

neverenoughtime

Can someone please provide directions from the Bayonne Cruise Port to Wall Street/Pier 11 using the water ferry? I'd like to use Public Transportation as much as possible ( which station do I use for light rail to the ferry building??). It looks like the Ferry leaves from Liberty State Park or Hoboken. Any recommendations are appreciated! Also, if it makes more sense I can take a taxi to the ferry departure, please advise!! thanks.

Can someone please provide directions from the Bayonne Cruise Port to Wall Street/Pier 11 using the water ferry? I'd like to use Public Transportation as much as possible ( which station do I use for light rail to the ferry building??). It looks like the Ferry leaves from Liberty State Park or Hoboken. Any recommendations are appreciated! Also, if it makes more sense I can take a taxi to the ferry departure, please advise!! thanks.

When you get off the ship, you go to the taxi dispatcher and tell him you want a ride to the light rail at 34th St in Bayonne. The light rail (HBLR) is accessible - you buy a ticket from the machine for $2.10 and validate it.

My advice would be to take the light rail to Hoboken, which appears to be the easiest place to transfer to the ferry. It appears to be a bit a of a walk from Exchange Place HBLR station to the Paulus Hook ferry terminal and I know it is a hike from the Marin Blvd HBLR station to the NYWaterways ferry terminal.

Why are you taking the ferry? Is it for the ride across the Hudson River? Why are you going to Pier 11 instead of the World Financial Center?

You do know that You can do an easy transfer to PATH at Exchange Place for $2.65/pp for a 5 minute ride under the Hudson to the World Trade Center?

When you get off the ship, you go to the taxi dispatcher and tell him you want a ride to the light rail at 34th St in Bayonne. The light rail (HBLR) is accessible - you buy a ticket from the machine for $2.10 and validate it.

My advice would be to take the light rail to Hoboken, which appears to be the easiest place to transfer to the ferry. It appears to be a bit a of a walk from Exchange Place HBLR station to the Paulus Hook ferry terminal and I know it is a hike from the Marin Blvd HBLR station to the NYWaterways ferry terminal.

Why are you taking the ferry? Is it for the ride across the Hudson River? Why are you going to Pier 11 instead of the World Financial Center?

You do know that You can do an easy transfer to PATH at Exchange Place for $2.65/pp for a 5 minute ride under the Hudson to the World Trade Center?

Thanks, Hoboken looks like the best option to me too. We' re staying in Chinatown so Pier 11 seems like the closest stop. Also, were arriving on Quantum so am looking forward to see the Statue of Liberty from the water in daylight. If you have another suggestion I'm open to it. Thanks so much for your assistance!