Multiple Reservations question

blaken09

Hello all! Sailing on FOS on Oct 26th, my partner and I have our own reservation. My partner's father will also be joining us using Dialysis at Sea and has his own reservation for his room.

The two of us have already reserved our seats for the ice skating show and for dinner one night at Chops. Is there a way to add his father onto these reservations? I tried to add his res to our account online and since we aren't on his res it won't allow us. Can RCI "link" the reservations together so we can do all of our planning together or something of the sort? Or does his father (who can't really use a computer) have to go online himself and reserve his spot separately? But then I feel that they would have no way of knowing we are traveling together with him. Thanks for your help! :D

I was able to link 2 other reservations to mine because they were booked thru Royal. But when I tried to link another that was booked thru a TA it wouldn't let me. And when I called Royal they couldn't either for the same reason. All he could do was link our dinner res, but not the shows.