Calabaza vrs Silvermoon

pinkroses

I am looking for opinions on both. We are not looking for a wild party boat just a nice day of snorkel, food, and sailing. Thanks

And that's what you'll get on either boat. Having done both, Calabaza just edges out Silvermoon. Calabaza only had 12 passengers while Silvermoon had 24, itinerary, service and food are about equal. Just like the layout of Calabaza a little better.

And that's what you'll get on either boat. Having done both, Calabaza just edges out Silvermoon. Calabaza only had 12 passengers while Silvermoon had 24, itinerary, service and food are about equal. Just like the layout of Calabaza a little better.

Thanks! We went with Calabaza. Silvermoon just emailed me with the last two openings but we will stay with my original thought!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have done Silvermoon 12 and 24 passenger cruises many times. All of the catamarans go to the same areas for the turtles and shipwreck. So they are about the same no matter which company you use. There was not a big difference between the 12 and 24 passenger tour since the vessels used are different to accomodate the amount of passengers. The food is delicious on Silvermoon starting with the banana bread as you board and ending with the pina coladas after lunch. Not to mention the delicious salads, chicken and flying fish! Silvermoon was the first to do this cruise and we enjoy working with them but I'm sure Calabasas is just as good! We sailed on the mega sails with tons of people and would not do that again. 24 is the largest number of passengers we would like on board.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...