CORAL Mini D 715

Rocky Top

You guys responded to Hugger real fast. We are going on Coral on Nov 14th and wonder if anyone has stayed in D 715. Unlike some of the posters, we want a covered balcony. I would appreciate any help. Pictures would be nice.

Thanks for your help.

Rocky Top - You have asked the same question on so many threads that I didn't know which one to answer on, so hope you read this.

We have D714 and D716 booked on the Coral and they are both covered as is D715. ;)

BTW - From your name, I assume you are from TN. Are you a graduate from UTK?

Thanks so much for the response. Yes I have posted, but never got any reponse. I guess I was getting a little frustrated because everyone were getting questions answered. As you can tell, I'm new to the boards and did not know how to get a response. I've learned now so I will only post one time per subject. However thanks for not flaming me too bad.

Yes I graduated from UTK in '65 and bleed "Big Orange".

Thanks!!!!

Glad you saw this post. I think we have picked great cabins. Have you seen photo's?

We are from Tennessee also, but not huge "Orange" fans. Have one daughter that graduated from UTK and one that is a Junior at UTC and a son that will choose between the two (or a SC school) for next year. To me, Big Orange means Clemson (DS has gone to look at the campus today), although I went to USC.

The only time we cheer against UT is when they play USC. :D

Just heard from my son. He loved Clemson and it is #1 on his list! Now all we need is to get those SAT scores up. The other problem is that we will not be able to cruise for a while with the out-of-state tuition. :(

Good day to you also!

Archived