royal refreshment package

Kostbar

Our TA gave us a free royal refreshment package each for our OOS trip next month.

I understand that my ship card will have something printed on so bartenders can give me free soda. I also understand I get a coke cup with a chip. This will let me self serve at machines.

My concern is dragging around that cup all day and it becoming gross over time.

Can I just leave the cup in my room and get soda at those machines by presenting my card to some one? I don't have to bring the cup to the MDR, right?

I would much rather not use the cup but my card and use disposable cups to drink.

Yes you can leave it. You can get it by the glass which are slightly less product act any bar. Only need the mug if your using soda machines and also mugs are refillable at bar. Normally at dinner i just ask the assistant waiter for 2 cokes every night and by the second night they are always waiting on me. I have used these same steps for 82 nights never had a problem. Since you order before your cruise your sail and sign cars with have coke a color written on it just like you name and your mug should be waiting in your room. To keep my mug fresh I normally rinse it every night and let it dry.

Our TA gave us a free royal refreshment package each for our OOS trip next month.

I understand that my ship card will have something printed on so bartenders can give me free soda. I also understand I get a coke cup with a chip. This will let me self serve at machines.

Can I just leave the cup in my room and get soda at those machines by presenting my card to some one? I don't have to bring the cup to the MDR, right?

I would much rather not use the cup but my card and use disposable cups to drink.

Yes if the Drink Package is PRE-Ordered then The Written Coca-Cola is part of your SeaPass Card when Printed, if ordered on the ship You Get A Coke Sticker on your SeaPass Card.

The Thermos Cup/Glass is the ONLY Way to Get Soda/Pop Form the FreeStyle Coke Machines on board, the Cup/Glass you get as Part of your Drink Package is LARGER than a regular Glass. So NO you do Not have To Carry it around with you ALL the time You Can Use It When you want a Larger Amount of Soda/Pop.

Short answer is yes. You will need the cup for the Machines though. But you can just get a glass of soda at any bar.