Recent Orchestra cruiser ?

sidari

Has anyone sailed on the Orchestra recently ? if so did you have access to All of the area they call the Solarium at the front of the ship ?

According to the write up for the Aurea balconies and Suites it says they have access to a private sun deck, having asked MSC UK they say it is the Solarium area.

So unless they only use one half of this area for the Aurea guests it looks like once again MSC are preventing the rest of the guests access to the Front of the ship as they have on Divina etc. ... :(

Another retrograde step in our opinion.

Hello, we were on the Orchestra Oct 3-14 and although I did not intentionally investigate the solarium, I did a walk through at one point. I walked up on the starboard side without issues or signage indicating that it was off limits. When we walked up the front, crossed over the port side, again no signage. Then we walked down on the port side and there was a little barricade with an Aurea on it.

My conclusion, there is a dedicated area on the Solarium on the port side that is poorly marked on the deck itself since us low lifes could easily make our way over to the Aurea sanctuary. :)

I was only up there the one time there so ths may be how it was on that day only.

Edited by YVRCruiser
Corrected the dates