Beach day on Thanksgiving cruise?

drpclarke

We cruised to the Bahamas one week after Thanksgiving. The temperatures in Nassau were in the 50-60's. Just wait to see what it will be like.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

cruised 3 years to the bahamas thanksgiving week.

it is in the 80-90 area, good enough for a water day. especially if you're coming from north where nassau is probably the highlight of the itinerary.

I would suggest Atlantis if it's new to you, but if you're not young and/or into the thrill of the rides, stay far, far away from Atlantis and the messy prices. go more for the clear kayak excursion (loved it! one of my favorite activities to date. we even got to snorkel for free for 20 minutes at the end! :D) or take a catamaran snorkel tour, or any tour for that matter. or just simply take a cab to a nearby beach.

if water isn't your thing, take a land excursion on jeeps or a sight seeing tour. Segway tour I heard was good. or just do your own and walk to the shops and/or the castles/queen Anne's staircase, not too far away.

nassau is a great stop for the fun, maybe not the tropical allure some of the other islands on itineraries it's on, but I still like going there! have fun, you're on vacation!! :D