Cabin 9660 NCL Dawn

seemoreroyals

Has anyone stayed in this cabin before? It appears to have a great location. Mid ship balcony and it seems to be fairly close to stairs and elevators. My only concerns are that it is across from the internet cafe and the Blue Lagoon Rest. ( open 24 hours ) is directly below. Any thoughts?:confused:

Just off the Dawn last Friday,

The Blue Lagoon is not a very loud venue or even very occupied during the hours you might want to sleep...

I would not base my decision on the Blue Lagoon, I would consider location on deck, stairs, crew only doors and crew only hallway would be more of a concern for me.

Just off the Dawn last Friday,

The Blue Lagoon is not a very loud venue or even very occupied during the hours you might want to sleep...

I would not base my decision on the Blue Lagoon, I would consider location on deck, stairs, crew only doors and crew only hallway would be more of a concern for me.

Thanks for the response. Since the Blue Lagoon is directly below us, at least we won't be hearing people stomping around as we would if they were directly above us. I guess if it gets too noisy, I can put on my noise cancellation headphones or get up and go join them. :eek: