Young teens in disco - Equinox?

tbmrt

There were definitely teens hanging out in Quasar when we came out of the Main Theatre (Deck 4) one night and looking for the next thing to do on The Solstice in January 2012.

This venue tho was highly underused... And I've heard that on some of the S-Class Ships they have been experimenting with other incarnations for it since then

As I recall... We walked into Quasar... And then walked back out.

Fortunately on the S-Class Ships there is never a shortage of things to do / choose from

We headed instead upstairs to the Sky Lounge which also had a Bar, Dance Floor & Band with singer.

There were a lot more couples & a few families up there with kids... Lol, I remember due to the size of this space, layout & atmosphere that it struck me to feel less like "a club" and more like being at a Wedding... And ya there was the occasional little one on the dance floor, but they were cute and not a bother. And certainly weren't there very long... Cause as I recall we were there to about midnight, and there were no kids then.

On the Summit in January 2013, we danced the night away in the Rendezvous Lounge (Deck 4) which has a different vibe again altogether from the S-Class Ships.

And as this itinerary was the Southern Caribbean, and therefore a lot warmer... There was also a great party one night on the pool deck. That was really awesome...

The Summit had a lot fewer families on it... I attribute that to the difference in Itinerary (more days ashore, more expensive cruise etc)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB