Miami tour favorites?

tophatgirl

We have a late flight day of disembarktion from FLL. My BIL/SIL do as well so we are looking for a company to do a shuttle combined with a tour. I looked into bigbustours.com but we will have our luggage as I cannot confirm valet service with Celebrity to Southwest airlines in FLL. Any experience with a company? We would like to do the Everglades, though not sure about the weather in mid December.

Thanks!

How late is your flight? Might want to just disembark early and rent a car. Takes care of transfers and luggage. Then just plan your day with a good guide book. ;)

I can't remember if X will send your bags ahead for S.W.. Ask on that board...someone will know.

X will probably offer the everglades post cruise tour. But you'll be at the airport by 1.

Edited by eandj

How late is your flight? Might want to just disembark early and rent a car. Takes care of transfers and luggage. Then just plan your day with a good guide book. ;)

I can't remember if X will send your bags ahead for S.W.. Ask on that board...someone will know.

X will probably offer the everglades post cruise tour. But you'll be at the airport by 1.

Carnival sends bags to MIA and FLL for $ 20 per piece. We receive note in the cabin on the third day. For FLL for planes leaves after 5 pm. Pretty sure X would be doing the same. Worth checking. I have a thread " Our FLL-MIA-FLL experience" on the same issue. Renting a car worked for us. Flight from FLL was at 5.30 pm