Private Tour Help

flcraigs5

Can anybody give me some suggestions on who is good for doing a private land tour in Belize. Father just had a hip replacement in October so cave tubing, snorkeling (wouldn't be able to climb ladder back into boat) etc is out. I contacted Coral Breeze and it may be an option if they get more interested in the tour. You have to have 6. I would rather not wait till the last minute to try and find something if it doesn't work out.

Thanks for any info :)

Try Nacho and Cynthia. NCQadventuretours dot com. They're a couple that do personal tours, no minimum but the more you have the less per person. so you might enlist others from your ship's roll call if you wish. They'll go anywhere. They usually use a van. Cynthia is a good driver. Nacho is full of local history, culture and bad jokes (LOL:D). Nachos will call you back within 24 hours (more like 24 minutes:eek:) after you send them an email.

cavetubing.bz was absolutely wonderful to us. They art a family-run company and are extremely accommodating. I'm sure if you contacted Viatlino Reyes by e-mail and explained your needs he would come up with something fun for you. They took DH & me on what amounts to a private tour in the personal vehicle of the owners son due to us being late getting off the ship. They had waited hours for us; we were absolutely shocked to see our guide standing there with a sign when we finally made it onto the dock.

• 1 month later...

Our family of 4 (myself, my husband, and our 10 yo daughter and 11 yo son) returned last week and booked directly with Ivar Marchand. Ivar was the best tour guide of our trip. He was extremely knowledgeable about Belize's history, geography, animals, and birds. We love to learn on our trips and Ivar did not disappoint. He was a walking encyclopedia of all things Belize. We went to the Howler Monkey Sanctuary and the Altun Ha Ruins. Both were great experiences, but especially touring the ruins with Ivar. We contacted Ivar by email (pbuay at yahoo dot com) and he was quick to respond via email and phone. You can also find him on facebook.