Anyone know why 12192/4 on OA went from D1 to D2?

brmoqueen

I am seeing conflicting deck plans on OA....Some show 12192 and 12194 as a D1 but others show it as D2......Is this being changed during a refurb next year?? {confused}

Might be some of the re-classifications related to max occupancy. I believe they are limiting D1s to those staterooms that can hold more than two guests.

I am seeing conflicting deck plans on OA....Some show 12192 and 12194 as a D1 but others show it as D2......Is this being changed during a refurb next year?? {confused}

The Oasis was just refurbished last month. Many new cabins were added which has caused a need to reclassify some of them. Any deck plans you look at prior to last month are no longer accurate. You will need to look at the updated deck plans to better know what has been changed.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Brillance is doing the same thing. If you look at the deck plan, the D2 is quite clearly green and the D1 is blue. I asked C&A about it and she said there is a little note at the top of the screen that you can click depending on when you are sailing. I think after May 2015, my parent's aft balcony that was a D2 is now a D1. Maybe OA has the same link to click on their deck plans.