Has the Triumph switched over to Camp Ocean?

cakemomof4

• 2 weeks later...
Yes! I sailed on Nov 22nd and Camp Ocean was open! No more Camp Carnival on Triumph.

That is great news. I had read somewhere that Triumphs kids club was closed for renovations so that made me quite nervous. We set sail on Saturday. So where there anymore renovations going on or was it all done?

TIA

It was completely done when we sailed. It is an ocean theme. My 11 year didn't go and because of the 1100+ kids on board that week his group mostly met in the other club areas while the older clubs met around the ship. Seuss at Sea had a parade through the ship with about 4 characters and all the kids - mostly little ones with parents. It ended in the main showroom with story time. We didn't stay for story time since my kids are older we just watched them come in. But the backdrop on the stage was beautiful. Straight out of a Dr. Seuss book. There was also the green eggs and ham breakfast on the last sea day. It's $5 and there were people on the first day around the ship signing you up. We couldn't go since we did the Behind the Fun tour but we saw some of the food in the galley and it looked fun. Also at some time during the cruise there was a time for pictures with the Dr. Seuss characters.