Enchantment Staterooms

Excited to sail again on the Enchantment and am wondering about the "new" staterooms that were added several years ago. I know this has been asked before, but I can't find the answer. Which numbers are in the newer section and what is different about them?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Excited to sail again on the Enchantment and am wondering about the "new" staterooms that were added several years ago. I know this has been asked before, but I can't find the answer. Which numbers are in the newer section and what is different about them?

The new staterooms added in the 2005 stretch are those ending with 068 to 082 and 568 to 582, adding the deck # for the first digit. Also inside staterooms added are those ending in 877 to 881 on decks 3 and 4.

The new staterooms added in the 2005 stretch are those ending with 068 to 082 and 568 to 582, adding the deck # for the first digit. Also inside staterooms added are those ending in 877 to 881 on decks 3 and 4.

Thank you! We are in 2574, so I guess we have a newer one. Did I read somewhere that the showers are somehow different?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank you! We are in 2574, so I guess we have a newer one. Did I read somewhere that the showers are somehow different?

You will have the cylindrical showers with a door as opposed to a curtain.