How do I check my OBC and pre-paid grats?

jayoldschool

I took advantage of a very good offer and got not only the classic drink package, but OBC along with pre-paid gratuities. Additionally, since we took Select and pre-paid, that was to be put back as well. How do I check my reservation to make sure everything promised is on there?

Edited by jayoldschool

If you booked direct with Celebrity you should have received a Booking Confirmation- Guest Copy. This documents what you are entitled to. Hang on to it😊.

If you bookd with a TA they can provide you with the Celebrity a Booking confirmation.

I have never had any OBC ( either from X or a TA) show when I look at my reservation on the website but it has always shown up when I got on the ship.

YES, Bring your TA documents. You may need to produce.

On my recent cruise, I had to present my promo documents to get the extra $1000 that was promised over and above the other OBC . :cool:

I booked under the same special, only listed my OBC on my invoice, was told to check back within 10 days online to see the other items. When I logged into Celebrity and under manage/view my reserviation I see the charge for the beverage packages and then the amounts removed, same for the gratutites for two removed, also 26.00 for internet on and removed and non alchol bev package for the third person. This shows under Fares breakdown.

Booked through Celebrity, you have to log in to My Celebrity, then once in you should see My reservations, click Manage reservations, View reservation, on the my cruise summary tab You will then see on the right hand side, Reservation Status and under tht Fares. I see my Original amount, Discounts (shows the amound for the 3rd person as a negative), Cruise Fare, Taxes & Fees, Gratutities and then Other Options - that is where all the promos are listed - I see 123GOPROMO1, 2, 3 and 4 with negative amounts - amounts to free drink packages (for two of us and 3rd non alchol) , 26 mins internet, and gratutity amounts. One thing to note, I had added my reservation to my account when I booked, if you don't see your reservation there is a spot that says - if you don't see it add it here, you need your confirmation number.