Natural bra

Colette

[quote name='kimba595']Char,

I saw these at Bed, Bath & Beyond the other day. I thought about picking them up for the cruise, but didn't. Now, I'm thinking about going back and getting them. Question... how exactly do they stick without the adhesive? You said it's all-over sticky. How do they stay sticky? How long does the stickyness last? How "reusable" are they? Thanks! Kim[/QUOTE][font=Arial][size=2]LOL I bought mine from there last year. It didn't have the adhesive so I worried they would fall all night (I had to keep fixing it):eek: . Now after seeing the tape things at Wal-Mart (in the bra section) it should work like a charm. ;)
The only drawback I found was that the top ridge shows if your garment is form-fitting above the top of the bra line. However this may not be the case once I get the adhesive. I can check back after the weekend and let you know.
[/size][/font]

hmmm.... i bought the nu-bra (essentially the same concept as natural bra) from neiman marcus and love it. I bought it for my cruise, I'm a 36c, and it stays, and gives nice cleavage...

i posted on this board when i was going to buy it and got mixed reviews, but i really do like it. :D

What is that 'top ridge' thing that always shows with strapless bras? I was glad to see you wrote that Teresai, I wondered if I was the only person who has that problem. I have bought 3 different strapless bras (I am 34C/D) and every one of them look like 'crap' with anything form fitting because of that "ridge" that shows at the top. Why does it do that?

[quote name='jeleja']What is that 'top ridge' thing that always shows with strapless bras? I was glad to see you wrote that Teresai, I wondered if I was the only person who has that problem. I have bought 3 different strapless bras (I am 34C/D) and every one of them look like 'crap' with anything form fitting because of that "ridge" that shows at the top. Why does it do that?[/QUOTE]if you're talking about the natural bra, or nubra, try placing cups a little bit higher...that fixed my "ridge".

if you're talking about a strapless bra, jelela, you might try one on that is one band size smaller. I used to work at Victoria's Secret (in college) and that would solve the problem 99.9% of the time. Since 34 and 36 are the band sizes most readily available, most women just choose one of these to wear, and it may not necessarily be the best fit. You may be a 32C/D, instead of 34D.

Also, you may wish to try a soft cup strapless bra. If push up is what you want, you won't get it as readily from a soft-cup strapless, but the bra won't stand away from your body as some padded strapless cups do.

Hope this helps.

Archived