Natural bra

Colette

I think what I did wrong was to try to "reposition" them!! :cool: I want to try again but don't want to waste another set of stickies....so I guess I'll wait til I'm ready to go somewhere and try them again. I'll report back! :D

i'm probably not supposed to be but i've been lurking around reading this thread and laughing my a** off!

you women go through so much to try and look nice and i wanted to tell you that some of us men really do appriciate it (although i know you do it to look nice for other women and yourself as well).

thank god there are women on the planet or this place would sux... :o

natalie-

i didn't know where else to post this but i wanted to tell you i love the new pictures you posted of alaska. i took my wife there 3 years ago because it was somewhere she always wanted to see before she died. so we went before she got to sick to travel and looking at your pictures brought back some wonderful memories. ty

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz[/url]

i'm sorry martinimama (i had 3 dirty ones last night) i didn't mean to make you cry... i was just trying to tell natalie thanks for sharing... :)

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz[/url]

They fell off????? Yikes!

I've been reading this thread with a lot of interest and was planning on ordering pair through the website link that someone posted. But now, I think I'll go to Bed, Bath & Beyond and buy them there. If they fall off, I won't have a problem with returns. If I buy something through the mail, it's always a hassle repacking it and bringing it back to the post office.

Has anyone had any luck with these newer ones NOT falling off???

Thanks,
Jane

Just wore one of the newer ones last weekend and it stayed put! My husband and I laughed everytime we thought about "losing" it (would we pick it up or run away?!!) I wore a backless sequined evening top to a concert. The front was loose at the front (not form fitting) and every time I leaned forward and the girls moved away from my body it was a very strange feeling as the bra was only attached to the girls and not my rib cage area!! ;) But the bra did what it was suppose to and smoothed out the front as well. I am a 36 c and liked the fact that it helped with the cleavage a little. It does not lift, but luckily I don't need much help with lift yet, but if you do, the Naturalbra won't help with that aspect.

Truffle - you inspired me to try again. This time I carefully followed all the directions and IT WORKED!! :D They are great! I've been trying them under all my dresses, tops, tanks and they look great. It does take a few minutes to get use to them "moving" around but then it's easy to forget they are there. So much more comfortable than a strapless bra that cuts into your sides and keeps slipping! I bet they are a lot cooler to wear than a regular bra. I'm so thrilled it worked. Now.....I need to order some more adhesive strips for my girls' new "best friends." :)

Jane,
Let me know how they work for you. Next time I'm going to put them further apart to try and get some cleavage!! ;) Good luck! :)

P.S. Taking them off is another matter --- the directions said start at the top and work downward.....I'd add "go slowly!!" The weird thing about removing them is that afterwards, the adhesive was gone .. not on the bra and not on me. It must have absorbed into my skin??? :eek: Does anyone know if the FDA approved the glue on these things???

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=indigo]I ordered my press-ons about a week ago online and am hoping to get them soon. I didn't get them for special tops that show the straps. I ordered them because I'm sick to death of having my boobs in a "vice"! I'm not even large, not by any means :( I just cannot tolerate bras for any length of time and I've tried them all, believe me! Can you say "Angry Boobs"?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#4b0082]Anyhoo, I can't wait to "stick 'em on" and go!!! :D [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#4b0082][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#4b0082]I have seen the commercials about them but didn't believe glued boobs sounded like a good idea... but after seeing the "testimonials" here, I bee-lined it to the website and gave them my money. Thanks everybody for this information, I love you guys!!!![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#4b0082][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#4b0082]Happy Sailing (and glueing)![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#4b0082]Romy[/color][/size][/font]

I have been "google-searching" all afternoon for replacement sticky tabs --- NaturalBra charges $38 for 12 sets :mad: What a rip-off ... they charge $29.99 for the bra with only 6 sets of strips so you can only wear it 6x (or in my case, 4 times since I tried it 2x). So far, I haven't found cheaper adhesive strips but I will keep looking and report back if I find them! :)
I did find a couple interesting articles about the old version -- apparently the company felt it's advertising was alittle misleading and found that the older version was more likely to fall off so they are offering a free trade-in for the newer versions. Here's what I read:

[COLOR=Red][I]That wasn't the case with the natural bra with silicone boosters. The institute felt the infomercial was too inflated.

"The bad thing is it doesn't always stick the way it should...sometimes they start peeling off and falls down," stated Fay Carpenter of the Good Housekeeping Institute.

The makers of the natural bra say they've recently introduced a new version featuring adhesive strips and have offered to replace any of the original bras with the new one free of charge.[/I][/COLOR]

Just thought I'd pass it along.... ;)

According to the NaturalBra website:
[COLOR=Magenta]Note Important additional information: For maximum adhesion, it is highly recommended that you clean the inside of the cups with rubbing alcohol prior to the first use of your NaturalBra. Allow it to dry before applying the adhesive tape.[/COLOR]

Now they tell me... :rolleyes:

As far as adhesives go, I found this website: [url]http://www.hairtape.net/FashionTape.html[/url]
They have 3M surgical double sided tape, 36 strips for $2.50....anyone tried this?

To the poor woman with shingles. I had that last year too. I found though I could wear cotton sports bras when I went out though if I was home in the evening the bra goes off as soon as I get home. I also started using gold bond medicated talcum powder and that helped tremendously. From what I heard about the natural bra though I would think it would not cause any discomfort. I was told they don't really hold you but are more for not having a boob pop out and giving everyone a show when you are wearing a low cut dress.

HSN was selling the natural bra but they quit. I wanted to order from them as they will allow you to return items but if I can get the bra for $16 with the coupon at least that is not much to be out if I hate it.

Hi. I picked up a natural bra at BB&B yesterday (they had them right at the entrance) and tried putting it on this morning. The adhesive strips were a real pain to put on. They kept sticking to my fingers and wouldn't stick to the "boobs." Then when I finally got them ready to put them on myself they fell right off. I'll check out the Web site but am thinking I'll be returning these. Next I'll check out the ones from Victoria's secret. Has anyone tried these? Thanks.

I wear a 38D - is this an option for my spaghetti strap dresses & tank-tops??? Obviously I don't need any help with cleavage (or lifting for that matter). I just dont want to have a "T.H.O." in the cool breezes... :(

Archived