Natural bra

Colette

The Natural Bra is only sold in A B or C cup sizes. If you are just concerned about keeping things "underwraps", so to speak, you might want to try the double sided Fashion tape that J.Lo made famous. Check out the link in my post above -- it's very inexpensive, too. :)

JDK, they will help with the THO problem. I usually just taped or went without, but some dresses you have to have something over the nipples otherwise it could be seen as obscene. I'd just get the C cup size. I am almost a D and they work fine on me.

Natalie

[quote name='JDK01269']I wear a 38D - is this an option for my spaghetti strap dresses & tank-tops??? Obviously I don't need any help with cleavage (or lifting for that matter). I just dont want to have a "T.H.O." in the cool breezes... :([/QUOTE]
OK, I'm 67 years old and don't know what "T.H.O. means! Please decipher for me! :D

It's good to see that these new products seem to be working. I looked at some at Nordstrom last summer when I was looking for a bra to go with my gown that has a very low back. My cup size was D, so it was not an option then, but it might be now. I get really tired of pushing the bra I found, down in front -- long story.

As my mom and I were wondering if those things really worked, she started laughing because she remembered when I was a kid I used to wear band-aides in the summer because I hated wearing bras. It's nice to know there's something more sensible on the market now!!

[size=3][color=magenta][b]Since we dont leave for a whole 19 weeks and 5 days :( we have plenty of time to try out the tapes and nippits... I like the price of them much better. If they don't suffice - I guess I will try the raw chicken boobs (aka - Natural Bra). :p Mom and I are both in the same boat and have desire to be the ones that the other women are snickering at (oh come on - you know all women criticize other women). Plus - no desire to poke anyone's eye out with the "T.H.O."s... :o Thanks for the input...[/b][/color][/size]

Okay, on the Nippits topic... (from their site):

[b][color=#009999]Nippits[/color][/b][size=2][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#009999][b]™[/b][/color][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000] [b]come 5 pair to a pack and sell for $6.49 per pack.

[/b][/color][/font][/size][b][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][color=#cc3333][i]Minimum retail order is 3 packs[/i][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][i][color=#cc3333][/color][/i][/b]
[color=black]This means if you buy the minimum you get 15 Nippits... why don't they sell them in multiples of 2 since most women have 2 breasts? Did a man decide the number to a pack or what the minimum is?[/color]

Natalie

[quote name='natalunia']Geez... I hope this doesn't get censored.... :o

T.H.O. = tittie hard on (when your nipples get hard an poke through your shirt and start pointing at people)

Natalie[/QUOTE]
[color=navy]Thanks Natalie :D [/color]
[color=navy][/color]
[color=navy]We used to call them "headlights". And we bought camp shirts with "titty pockets" to hide the headlights! (2 breast pockets --did you ever wonder why they call them breast pockets?) [/color]

[url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001"][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/28/28_1_14.gif[/img][/url][url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001"][/url]

Natalie -- I think it's 5 pairs to a pack, so you would get 15 pairs/30 of them. If you want to order less, try a google search for Nippits and you'll find alot of resellers offering the same product and maybe you could order a smaller quantity. :)

Oops, I didn't catch the "pair" in the sentence... It makes sense now....

The amount doesn't bother me, but I would hate to buy them only to find they don't really work, or that I could have bought something for less that does the same thing. If anyone tries them or has tried them, let me know how they are. In the meantime I'll stick with my NaturalBra or good ole fashioned taping.

Natalie

[size=3][color=magenta][b]The website had a link to locate a local place to buy... I found a few places here in OKC so I am going to try them out (just a box). I'll let you know.[/b][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=magenta][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=magenta][b]Jammie :eek: [/b][/color][/size]
[b][size=3][color=#ff00ff]Until the Grand Princess Sails...[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color=#ff00ff]19 weeks & 5 days[/color][/size][/b]

I was reading this post the other day and showed my husband the link to the Natural Bra site. He laughed when I described them as chicken breast filets. Well today we were at Shopko looking around and here comes my husband, trotting down the aisle, waiving a Natural Bra box around and proclaiming in a loud voice, "Hey honey! Aren't these those chicken breast bra things you're looking for that make your boobs look bigger?!!":rolleyes: Kudos for him for finding them, but a mental slap upside the head for the lack of subtlety.
By the way, they were $19.99.

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkorchid]LOVE the natural bra.[/color][/font][color=darkorchid] [font=Comic Sans MS]I've never been able to wear strapless till now. What freedom. Bought 4 of them, just in case they stop making them... ;) :p :) [/font][/color]

I've read all your posts. To the posters who were almost a D, how did they work? Just bought a "little black dress" with a low cut back. Need to find something to wear with it. I can't go without a bra so I'm hoping this is an option. Or should I tape following Natulina's instructions (which kind of scares me) Thanks for any insight into the boneless chicken bras you offer ;)

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=deepskyblue]Speaking only for myself...the cup did not completely cover my breast. I wore it high up, with the top of the cup tacked to the skin above my breast, if that makes sense to you...and the botton third of my breast was bare. They didn't wiggle...they didn't jiggle. They stayed put and I was comfortable the entire time I wore it. :o [/color][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='MartiniMama']I have been "google-searching" all afternoon for replacement sticky tabs --- [b]NaturalBra charges $38 for 12 sets[/b] :mad: What a rip-off ... [b]they charge $29.99 for the bra[/b] with only 6 sets of strips so you can only wear it 6x (or in my case, 4 times since I tried it 2x).
[/QUOTE][b]MartiniMama!![/b]
[b][color=red]Where are you seeing these prices?![/color][/b]
[b]I got my NaturalBra w/strips at Bed Bath & Beyond for $19.99 less the 20% discount ($16.95 including sales tax) and inside there is a coupon for 12 sets of free adhesive strips (just pay $5.99 S&H) [/b]

[b][color=darkgreen]The web site for re-ordering the strips shows $31.96 plus $5.99 S&H ($37.95) for[/color] [color=red]48 cards of strips which is [color=darkgreen]48 SETS[/color] or uses.[/color][/b]
[b]That's a really big difference! [/b][url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001"][b][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_6_4.gif[/img][/b][/url]

[quote name='missyal']If anyone is interested, I just ordered press ons from QVC. 2 pair, one black, one nude,(sold as a set only) for $27.27 plus S&H and they are size D. I'll let you know how they work!Missyal[/QUOTE]Hi Missal!
Did you get your press ons from QVC and try them? How were they? I'm assuming they are the ones without the sticky strips--just the all over sticky?

I have both kinds--can't decide which I like best!

Disney Blonde, I wear mine on the lower part of my boob (barely covering the nipple). I essentially had it on the way a Victoria's Secret or Frederick's demi bra would fit.

Basketballmom, the taping is not that bad, just don't use duct tape, and practice a few times first. I am almost a D and the Natural Bra in a C cup works on me, however I am 27 with no kids, so my boobs don't need that extra lift yet.... :o I am sure once I have kids and my boobs aren't the same I may have to start taping again or resort to more drastic measures...

Natalie

I'd like to buy the Natural bra (or similiar) and I know that there have been some discussions on both types

- the ones that are all-over sticky inside and then you wash when finished and they get sticky again.

- Then there are the newer ones that are sold with the strips of double sided tape that you use a fresh every time you wear the bra.

Some of you complained that they fell off - but I don't recall which ones.

Has this group of experts come to any concensus as to which ones stay on better, the original or the new ones with the tape?

I'd like to buy a pair but want the ones that will work best.

Thanks,
Jane

all over sticky is what I have. I've worn it atleast a dozen times and it still sticks like it is brand new. The main thing to remember with the all over sticky ones is to keep the little plastic packaging to keep lint/dust from getting on the sticky stuff between wears. I'm not sure if they are still making the all over sticky ones. I need to check, because if they are I'm buying another one for when my original one bites the dust.

Natalie

Thanks for letting me know that the all-over sticky one works well.

Yes, on both types it says that it's important to keep the bra in it's plastic container between wearings.

A friend of mine just ordered one of the all over sticky bra's from a website - don't recall the brand or which website, but she paid $60.00 for one. I think the natural bra is $30.00 for two pair, isn't it?

Jane

Archived