Wifi on ship in ports? Cozumel, Roatan, Costamaya.

radzer0

I know the wifi on roatan and costamaya kinda suck. Just didnt know if there was any places there doing the charge for wifi yet that was directing at the ships. Its been 2 years since ive been out that way. I know inside the ship wont pickup but in roatan on the outside deck facting land you used to be able to pickup wifi but the company went under a few weeks prior to me getting there.

Figure a company selling wifi that can be picked up on the outside decks of a ship charging even just $0.10 a min could make a killing.

Thanks for the info. I'll be in Cozumel first week in Dec.

No worries but remember that was the case in late 2011 and if things have changed remember, its not my fault lol ;)

We will be there in mid January and I am hoping things haven't changed as well.

No worries but remember that was the case in late 2011 and if things have changed remember, its not my fault lol ;)

We will be there in mid January and I am hoping things haven't changed as well.

I will try to remember to post how my search for wifi went when I come back on the 14th. If you think about this after than post a reply so I can remember lol.

I will try to remember to post how my search for wifi went when I come back on the 14th. If you think about this after than post a reply so I can remember lol.

That sounds like a plan...

I hope you enjoy your cruise. I will be watching for your update after you return. Or I will send that friendly reminder. :D