Name Change?

delta13

One person in my party may not be able to go on our cruise due to work obligations. We leave early next month. Does anyone know if Disney permits a name change? I'm on an interline rate if that matters. Also, if we cannot find a replacement, we can just show up at the pier as a party of 2 instead of 3 with no problems, correct? Thanks!

On normal bookings you can change names, you just have to keep at least one of the original names on the booking. For an interline rate I'm not sure if they'd change that, but when seeing the rules/guidelines I don't recall that being mentioned. I'd expect of course that the airline/cruise line/etc employee that go the rate would still need to be sailing, but I'd expect that is not the issue in your case.

As above, on a normal booking, you can do a name change. 31+ days out, there is no charge, 0-30 days there is a $50 fee. On restricted bookings, you cannot do a name change at all. Sorry, don't know about interline rates.

Yes, you can have one member of your party be a no show. That's not a problem--just don't say anything. As far as you know, the other person is arriving separately.

If you cancel the person and that takes you down to a single person cabin, they will charge you the cancelation fee AND the single supplement. If you are just a no show, no extra fees.

Edited by moki'smommy