Getaway Haven Forward Penthouse (h7) anyone stayed

scz44

Has anyone stayed in Category H7 on The Haven? Whay are your comments? It appears much larger and with a separate bedroom than Haven Courtyard Penthouse yet it is significantly less expensive. Why would this be?

Thanks in advance

I just stayed in 11706 over Halloween. I loooved it. I like the separate bedroom/living room although it took awhile to get used to where all the light switches were. The downside is you are a distance from the haven proper so don't see your butler as much and have to walk a bit to enjoy the haven amenities. You also aren't separated from other guests which was a pro for me last cruise as I was with friends not in the haven and they could come to my room. In the haven you have to be there to let then into the haven before they can come to your room. I would book it again finance permitting.

was in 12706 last week with mom and grandma. they took the bedroom and the king was plenty for the two of them. the couch bed wasn't great but beer puts me to sleep! balcony was bigger than I had expected, especially after reading some reviews. plenty of space for 2 people to sit with a small table. the chairs on the balcony were comfortable. bathroom was great. we were right under the bridge so had a lot of shade, which I enjoyed.

sorry it's so disjointed but I was rapid firing. one thing, I'd rather pay for the room without the haven perks. I don't spend a lot of time outside around the pool anyways so didn't use the haven pool at all. the restaurant was ok. the concierge and butler were cool but not worth the premium in my opinion

• 2 weeks later...
was in 12706 last week with mom and grandma. they took the bedroom and the king was plenty for the two of them. the couch bed wasn't great but beer puts me to sleep! balcony was bigger than I had expected, especially after reading some reviews. plenty of space for 2 people to sit with a small table. the chairs on the balcony were comfortable. bathroom was great. we were right under the bridge so had a lot of shade, which I enjoyed.

sorry it's so disjointed but I was rapid firing. one thing, I'd rather pay for the room without the haven perks. I don't spend a lot of time outside around the pool anyways so didn't use the haven pool at all. the restaurant was ok. the concierge and butler were cool but not worth the premium in my opinion

Wow. My wife and I will be in 12706, albeit on the Breakaway, this Sunday for 7 days. I appreciate the heads up!!

Edited by Champster

• 3 months later...

April 4-11, my wife, 6 yoa daughter and I stayed in suite 11106 (h7). We absolutely loved our suite. This differs from others as there is the separate bedroom. We love balconies but this one is on the smaller side. Large enough to fit 2 comfortably and enjoy. No worries though. We have a huge area down the hall and up the elevator to where the "haven pool, restaurant, bar, lounge, hot tubs, day beds, clam shells, pool, sauna, views, personal waiters, snacks cool towels,.........geez shall I continue? I can't say enough about the suite, haven area, and the service that followed.

• 2 years later...
Good morning, the forward facing suite only had 1 large bathroom which is located in the actual bedroom. There is no guest half bath. Hope this helps. I believe there is a video of it in YouTube.

That is consistent with all my research! I was just so surprised to see that listed on the room description! Thanks!