Please help me with guaranty question!!

Helen

:confused: We originally were in a D1 room on Grandeur and TA called with a $200/person savings by going with a guarantee. We said okay and now are in the front of the ship (first cabin).

My question is...should we have or should we now consider an upgrade to a suite guarantee which is $300 more and pretty much be guaranteed of midship (that appears to be all that there is) or be satisfied with our savings and forget it. I've never been that far forward and I'm thinking for a little bit more we can have a junior suite with a bigger balcony. Please, you more experienced cruisers, give me your opinion. Thanks.

There are a couple of things to consider. If you are afraid of getting sea sick that is the most likely place for it you will for sure feel the most motion there if there is any rough water. If the motion doesn't bother you then it probably won't matter that you are up front...but if you can afford the suite upgrade you will definetley enjoy a bigger cabin with a bigger balcony who wouldn't???

Good Luck with your decision. :)

Archived