Choosing Cake Flavors!

Mrs. Ram

They actually offer quite a few, I turned in my cake request form yesterday, we are going with bottom tier chocolate middle tier vanilla top tier red velvet all with cream cheese filling. You can also submit what you would like the piping to look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I sent mine in yesterday also!! We chose top tier vanilla with strawberry and second tier carrot cake with cream cheese. We also chose our signature cocktail, blushing bride! This isn't something they told us upfront that they do so ask!

I've heard amazing things about all the options. I really don't think I've ever seen one person complain about Carnival's cakes. So, I don't think you can go wrong with any choice.

I went with vanilla cake (I prefer vanilla and it's more traditional for a wedding) with the Bavarian crème filling (I LOVE Bavarian crème). It was AMAZINGINGLY YUMMY! I honestly think it may be the best cake I've ever had. I was glad we had few guests (25 people) because that meant I was able to eat cake everyday for the whole cruise (and it stayed moist and just as yummy all week).

I sent mine in yesterday also!! We chose top tier vanilla with strawberry and second tier carrot cake with cream cheese. We also chose our signature cocktail, blushing bride! This isn't something they told us upfront that they do so ask!

Thank you Zoey! We will ask about this! I would love a signature cocktail! I still haven't decided on the flavors. We have until February so I am gonna just wait a little while! Probably have something traditional on bottom and fun on top!

We had a three layer cake on the Miracle

Top layer was Chocolate with Fudge Ganache

Middle layer was Vanilla with strawberry cream filling

Bottom layer was Red Velvet with cream cheese.

All of the layers were delicious and moist, but our favorite was the Vanilla with strawberry cream filling.

Our 1st tier was red velvet with crème cheese

Middle tier was marble with chocolate

Top tier was mixed chocolate and vanilla layers with strawberry

All were delicious. I don't think you can go wrong unless there is a flavor that one of you absolutely hates (lemon for my DH)

Edited by VASOXFANN

• 2 weeks later...