Will NCL Stick With Trujillo?

Tenderpaw

I was on the Jewell last week, and Trujillo was a challenging day for the Jewel. The seas picked up by mid morning making for a very rough tender ride. In addition, the "channel" for the tenders must be re-dredged weekly and is very narrow. As a result, one of the tenders damaged a propeller due to grounding in the waves. The back of the boat was in the wave trough and hit the bottom hard.

An officer told them the ship's officers are recommending to NCL to cancel Trujillo and switch back to Roatan because of the limited port facilities for docking the tenders. It will be interesting to see what NCL does.

Dave

Only three cruises here and limited ports, but Trujillo is definitely our favorite!

Would love to visit there again. Rather NCL ditch Cozumel. ;)

Been to Roatan a couple of times, looking forward to Trujillo, that's

why we picked this particular cruise. After our first visit to Belize we really haven't done much there. They could drop that one and I wouldn't mind.

As Someone who has Traveled Central America as a young man, for work( In Uniform), with very few exceptions, you've seen one Cent. Am. Port, you have seen them all. After we do MX pacific and Alaska for our Annv. In 16, it will be a Panama Canal Transit. I would like to return to Grenada, as when I was there last, we were working( Operation Urgent Fury)....

Dr. Bill(DrFootball)

CWO-4 US Army Ret./Med.