What's included in "All Inclusive"?

CASHIPman

I'm trying to decide between Crystal and Silversea for Alaska in June. Both offer comparable itineraries and similar fares. When Silversea says "All inclusive" does that include caviar; alcoholic drinks outside of dining hours? Anything else I should know?

Thanks!

Craig

Yes, the fare does include caviar and alcoholic drinks (except for things like 65-year-old brandy or wines from the "connoisseur's list"). Tips are also included in the fare.

Things that you pay for are:

- Shore excursions (shuttle buses are free, though).

- Spa and beauty treatments.

- Internet access and ship-to-shore phone or fax

- Laundry service (unless you're in a Silver or higher class of suite, in which case it's free).The ships do have free self-service washing machines and dryers.

- Movies on demand, if you choose to watch them (I'm not sure if these are available on all the ships--there were going into beta test when I was on the SILVER WHISPER last August).

--

Durant Imboden

Europeforvisitors.com

We were on the Silver Whisper March 28-April 15 and yes, that was what was stated in our documents. I couldn't imagine why it would be worth $200 for the two of us to board a couple of hours early, so I can't say how many passengers opted for it. I believe the same was true for a late disembarkation.

Archived