Wine Package?

darlacat

Was I dreaming or have I seen a Wine Package referenced here several times - flat rate - a list of bottles to choose from with dinner sort of thing.

I went on RC's website and tried to find it to add it to our cruise, (Adventure - Mar 22), and it doesn't seem to exist.

I am not willing to give up the dream of having a wine package without asking here first - I don't find RC's website to be as intuitive as I prefer.

Any information is helpful information and I think you in advance.

We sailed the Freedom two years ago. We chose a 5 wine packaged deal. There was a selection of wine to chose from. Each night at dinner we picked which wine we wanted with what was being served. It worked out well. Any wine leftover after the meal....came back to the cabin with us. We had it for a nightcap, or before dinner the next day. They also had a 7 bottle deal. I haven't looked at it for our upcoming cruise, but their website should have it somewhere.

The package has been removed for sailings after Jan 1st. They want you to spend more on one of the drink packages. Not a good plan for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has not been removed from all sailings. It is still available for our Oct, 2015 New England cruise.