POA questions after research

mlmzappa

Hello cruisers, my wife and I are going on our first cruise on the POA (3/21/2015) for our 20th. I have done countless reasearch and have everything under control except we did splurge and changed to a suite after original booking (suite 10000).

After all the research and have only a couple of questions;

What time does Cagney's open for breakfast?

What alcohol if any can be purchased for the suite?

What non alcohol beverages come with the suite if any?

Also any details you can tell me about suite 10000 would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mark and Terri

Thanks for your reply, as I said I did a lot of reasearch and have read thie review at your link. This was in 2011 (looks nice) and I believe the ship was dry docked in 2013, so I would like to know of any changes.

I still need the answers to my questions. Also I would like to surprise my wife with vow renewal if anyone has any info. I do see two expensive packages on NCL website, but I also read a review that mentioned they did a group renewal on the last night of the cruise. Do they still do that?

Any input appreciated.

Mark

Hi Mlmzappa, we were in suite 11028 on the POA last July - one deck below and similar suite as the one you will be in (although yours is at the very front of the deck). Cagney's opened for breakfast early, by 7am at least. You can order food from there to be delivered to your suite if you want. We don't drink alcohol so I don't know what alcohol you can buy for your suite, but I'm sure your butler can bring you whatever you want. The nonalcoholic drinks that came with the suite were sodas and water. I think you are an owner's suite so you would get unlimited nonalcoholic drinks. I don't know about the vow renewal, what a neat idea. I would just talk to an NCL rep about that closer to your cruise date.

Don't know if you found this website during your searching - some nice pictures of suite 10000. Although this was done in 2011 some photos posted in August 2013 on the pay side of cruise deck plans show the same decor so they should be accurate.

http://theamsteinblog.squarespace.com/journal/2011/4/12/hawaii-cruise-2011-day-1-pride-of-america-our-amazing-cabin.html

Youtube video of suite 10002 - it is not on the bow but set up is very similar

We were on the POA in October - suite but not owners suite. Really enjoyed the suite breakfasts. Don't remember what time they opened but even on the days where we had early excursions (private) we had time to eat first.

Did you book direct through Norwegian or through a travel agency? They should be able to give you the information regarding alcohol etc included or not included with your suite.

Edited by kjquilts
correction