Taking Grandma-Advise please

Thinkyou may know. I need wheelchair assist onto the cruise. We,a family of 8, all have FTTF on carnival. Would you knowhow these two programswillmerge?

Anybody? Appreciate some help. Th

Thinkyou may know. I need wheelchair assist onto the cruise. We,a family of 8, all have FTTF on carnival. Would you knowhow these two programswillmerge?

Anybody? Appreciate some help. Th

wheelchair and assistance go with one attendant before FTTF but do you need 8 cabins of FTTF or less. It's per cabin, not per person.

If DH and I geton before the others,I guess we will just meet them in the lido at a set time. Would I gointhe FTTF line when we first get there,or seek out the wheelchair waiting spot?

We are 8 people in 4 cabins,so have 4 FTTF passes. One cabin is for connecting rooms with two small children and their parents..couldn't plead a case for one pass for them all.

I will use the early tenders, line at guest services, debark at time of our choice,

And like the room ready andluggageearly,so will keep it anyway. Thx for your help. Hope you know thelineanswer too.

• 3 weeks later...
Love the suggestions! We are sailing during spring break next year. So my mother will have plenty of time to do some research on things to do. She does not use a wheelchair at home. I am planning on asking her if she thinks she needs one. I am 90% sure she will say no to a wheelchair. I just wanted to make sure I have options for her if needed. I think she will be horrified too when I ask her to tell you the truth. Port days will be rough as far as walking.

Ohhh the muster great idea. Didn't even think of that. Stairs are tough for her. Knee surgery a while ago plus the arthritis-not a great combo.

I am looking forward to her reaction to the surprise. Plus a balcony...

Have you considered a rollator for your mother? It is similar to a walker but has a seat where you can sit down to rest. Most have a basket to help carry things plus I often hang bags from the handle. The draw back is, if she gets too tired, you cannot push it. I have seen adds for Rollators that can convert to wheel chairs. I only use mine if I am going somewhere where I am concerned about my balance or need to be sure I have someplace to sit. She might accept using this but not a wheel chair.