Looking for a fun beach

IslandDreamers

Hello all,

We're looking for a fun beach, with facilities and bar/restaurant within a taxi drive from the port.

Any suggestions?

We've been to Rodney twice but the last time we were there, the water was up to the lifeguard chairs and my friend was stung by a jellyfish. The sunbathers were almost stacked one on top of another.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions! :D

Hello all,

We're looking for a fun beach, with facilities and bar/restaurant within a taxi drive from the port.

Any suggestions?

We've been to Rodney twice but the last time we were there, the water was up to the lifeguard chairs and my friend was stung by a jellyfish. The sunbathers were almost stacked one on top of another.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions! :D

***NEVER MIND!!***

I've found my answer on a different page- thank you!

Basically, your options are Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay or Pigeon Island. RB is 25-30 minutes from port and costs $30US one way for up to three people and PI is about 35 minutes from port and taxi is $35us one way up to three people. Picasso has a bit of snorkeling, and hiking, along with ruins to explore....and it's a national park with a $6us entry fees.

Otherwise, Reduit Beach it is, beach has been improved with lots of sand, etc. Shopping, restaurants, bars, watersports all along the beach....

There are other beach options, but they don't have the facilities, etc of those two.

Basically, your options are Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay or Pigeon Island. RB is 25-30 minutes from port and costs $30US one way for up to three people and PI is about 35 minutes from port and taxi is $35us one way up to three people. Picasso has a bit of snorkeling, and hiking, along with ruins to explore....and it's a national park with a $6us entry fees.

Otherwise, Reduit Beach it is, beach has been improved with lots of sand, etc. Shopping, restaurants, bars, watersports all along the beach....

There are other beach options, but they don't have the facilities, etc of those two.

Thank you so very much! That is *exactly* what I wanted to hear!!!!!

Thank you for the choices!

Have a great day!!!