Day Rooms Ft Lauderdale

RHilla619

Hi all, wondering if anyone has recently booked a day room in Ft Lauderdale. Which hotel(s) is taking day bookings, for what hours, and what was the cost? I'm getting off RCCL Oasis on 1/3 and my flight home isn't till 9pm that night so I would prefer to have a pool and room to hang in versus roughing it in the airport.

Hi all, wondering if anyone has recently booked a day room in Ft Lauderdale. Which hotel(s) is taking day bookings, for what hours, and what was the cost? I'm getting off RCCL Oasis on 1/3 and my flight home isn't till 9pm that night so I would prefer to have a pool and room to hang in versus roughing it in the airport.

Try the "search function" and enter Rodeway Inn. Someone just posted recently about a day room and I'm almost certain it was the Rodeway. I think they paid $45.

We just got off a cruise on 12/22 with a 7:45P flight home. We thought about a day room but instead we took a taxi to FLL, checked our bags at Bagstogo ($7/bag), took a taxi to the Hilton Marina Hotel, boarded the water taxi, had lunch on Las Olas, got off the water taxi at the Hilton Marina stop, and took a taxi back to the airport. We could have hung around the hotel if we'd wanted but had to pick up our luggage before 5:30.