Milestone Cruise

babs125

Please tell me how this works. I've been on 24 cruises and am getting ready to book No. 25. Was Carnival supposed to send me a letter after my 24th? Will I automatically get the Milestone card when I check in at the port? I know I can use my 25% discount on any cruise of my choosing. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

I got a letter (in a handwritten envelope, no less). Mom recieved an odd statement in an email and Sis received nothing.

After booking call the Milestone desk to confirm. The credit will not show on your cruise documents until very close to the cruise. Mine showed up 5 days before, Mom's 2 days before. Sis hasn't used her's yet.

Please tell me how this works. I've been on 24 cruises and am getting ready to book No. 25. Was Carnival supposed to send me a letter after my 24th? Will I automatically get the Milestone card when I check in at the port? I know I can use my 25% discount on any cruise of my choosing. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks, I already know the perks. :)

We never received a letter because we wanted to use the perk on our 25th cruise so we called the Milestone desk and it worked that way. Our 25th was only a couple of months after our 24th.

You said that you know you can use the 25% discount on any cruise but that is incorrect. There is no discount but you will have a non-refundable OBC on your S&S card. This is based on the base fare of your own cruise and not on the total cabin price. You have to use this benefit within 24 months of the 25th cruise. The OBC will not show up on your docs until about two days before sailing.

We did not receive our Miestone card at check in but had to go to Guest Services to have the correct card issued, so you may or may not receive it at check in.

Congratulations on achieving your Milestone.

We never received a letter because we wanted to use the perk on our 25th cruise so we called the Milestone desk and it worked that way. Our 25th was only a couple of months after our 24th.

You said that you know you can use the 25% discount on any cruise but that is incorrect. There is no discount but you will have a non-refundable OBC on your S&S card. This is based on the base fare of your own cruise and not on the total cabin price. You have to use this benefit within 24 months of the 25th cruise. The OBC will not show up on your docs until about two days before sailing.

We did not receive our Miestone card at check in but had to go to Guest Services to have the correct card issued, so you may or may not receive it at check in.

Hi I just checked the FAQs and it looks like it is now 18 months not 24

What is the Milestone program?

Milestone Recognition Program denotes a guest’s 25th, 50th 75th and 100th revenue cruise with Carnival. Guests will receive a special Milestone Sail & Sign card on their corresponding Milestone cruise. We want to distinguish guests on their Milestone sailing with a unique card so that we can make his/her Milestone experience extra special and memorable. After this milestone cruise, they will revert to the card that corresponds to their VIFP level. Guests will receive the full set of benefits according to their VIFP level.

In addition to a special Sail & Sign Card, the guest will be granted the opportunity to redeem a future onboard credit equivalent to 25%, 50% or 75%, corresponding to the milestone reached. A letter will be sent to the guest advising them of this earned benefit that they could redeem for any sailing in the next 18 months. This letter will include a redemption code and redemption instructions.

Hi I just checked the FAQs and it looks like it is now 18 months not 24

What is the Milestone program?

Milestone Recognition Program denotes a guest’s 25th, 50th 75th and 100th revenue cruise with Carnival. Guests will receive a special Milestone Sail & Sign card on their corresponding Milestone cruise. We want to distinguish guests on their Milestone sailing with a unique card so that we can make his/her Milestone experience extra special and memorable. After this milestone cruise, they will revert to the card that corresponds to their VIFP level. Guests will receive the full set of benefits according to their VIFP level.

In addition to a special Sail & Sign Card, the guest will be granted the opportunity to redeem a future onboard credit equivalent to 25%, 50% or 75%, corresponding to the milestone reached. A letter will be sent to the guest advising them of this earned benefit that they could redeem for any sailing in the next 18 months. This letter will include a redemption code and redemption instructions.