pride Club O2

JennyG123

We sailed on the 16th of December on the carnival legend and had over 270 15-17 year olds on the ship and over 150 who attended. However, this number might lessen due to your sailing time because of schooling times.. Nevertheless there's always more than you bargain for!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are sailing the Pride on Jan 25th with 2 17yos. Has anyone on a recent Pride cruse had any teens with them that have went to club o2? If so, were they activities planned or an excursion planned? Did your kids meet other teens?

the first night onboard will be a meet and greet with ice breaker games.

Make it mandatory that your teens go to this meet and greet.

Its just as important as the muster drill.

mostly the kids meet up and pair off and hang out together--

there will not be many teens onboard your week. (the week before will have quite a few)

do online registration too

Edited by serene56

We sailed on the 16th of December on the carnival legend and had over 270 15-17 year olds on the ship and over 150 who attended. However, this number might lessen due to your sailing time because of schooling times.. Nevertheless there's always more than you bargain for!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

wow!! Thats alot of teens. I figured there may not be many due to the timing (only week we could fit into schedule with hs midterms, returning to college and work schedules) but Im hoping there are some during this week. They can hang out with the rest of the family but I just think it would be good for them if other kids were onboard.

Already did sign them up online...thanks!!!

wow!! Thats alot of teens. I figured there may not be many due to the timing (only week we could fit into schedule with hs midterms, returning to college and work schedules) but Im hoping there are some during this week. They can hang out with the rest of the family but I just think it would be good for them if other kids were onboard.

Already did sign them up online...thanks!!!

If you have kids on your booking, Carnival will be able to tell you how many will be onboard. You may have to speak to a supervisor, but it is possible.