Liberty questions

LuvWilliam

DH and I had to cancel our cruise because we unexpectedly decided to build a new house. We settled on December 10th and our cruise was scheduled for the 11th so we just couldn't swing it. Yesterday we again unexpectedly decided to use our plane vouchers since we would lose the $550 and came across a five night Liberty cruise. It's in 55 days. =o I've never planned a cruise in such short notice, we always have one booked a year+ out! So I have a couple questions. We got married on Liberty so we know her well but that was in 2011 (week after her refurb) Are tickets to Saturday Night Fever available online? They are showing up in my cruise planner. Also, is Quest on the five night itinerary? We are leaving Feb 23rd and going to Jamaica and Labadee. TIA everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

DH and I had to cancel our cruise because we unexpectedly decided to build a new house. We settled on December 10th and our cruise was scheduled for the 11th so we just couldn't swing it. Yesterday we again unexpectedly decided to use our plane vouchers since we would lose the $550 and came across a five night Liberty cruise. It's in 55 days. =o I've never planned a cruise in such short notice, we always have one booked a year+ out! So I have a couple questions. We got married on Liberty so we know her well but that was in 2011 (week after her refurb) Are tickets to Saturday Night Fever available online? They are showing up in my cruise planner. Also, is Quest on the five night itinerary? We are leaving Feb 23rd and going to Jamaica and Labadee. TIA everyone!

To my knowledge, Saturday Night Fever is no longer available online. Only the ice show is available for pre-cruise booking.

To my knowledge, Saturday Night Fever is no longer available online. Only the ice show is available for pre-cruise booking.

Just off the Liberty 5-day and this is correct. To the OP, there is a Quest as well. We had a fantastic cruise; the food and staff were great.

The only tickets in advance are the Ice show. There is a show called "Up in the Air" that was ok. A headliner musical show was somewhere in there and SNF was good, but the cast changes and we liked it better in July. There are also dozns of live music and DJ options, plus an 80's party and a white party. You'll have plenty to do.

The only tickets in advance are the Ice show. There is a show called "Up in the Air" that was ok. A headliner musical show was somewhere in there and SNF was good, but the cast changes and we liked it better in July. There are also dozns of live music and DJ options, plus an 80's party and a white party. You'll have plenty to do.

My brother & his wife are celebrating their 25th on the Liberty to Bermuda the end of May. Yours truly is in charge of the pre-planning! We have all sailed on Oasis & Allure and used to the pre-planning & set dining times. With no pre-reserving of the shows I am not sure about a couple of things.

1) What nights & what times on the 5 night was Sat Night Fever?

2) Have them in the 6pm sitting but would like to switch to my time. Were you able to switch to my time once on board and get say a 7:30pm time most nights with a table for 2. Never did my time on RCCL. Is the wait very long? For the 5night sailing which do you think is the better way to go?

3) Which night was formal night?

4) Where do they hold the white night party & do most people dress?

5) By any chance does anyone have the evening planners?

So glad to hear the food & service was great. Having done the Oasis/Allure which was fantastic, we were a bit hesitant with Liberty.

Thanks in advance for all of your replies! Happy New Year!

I am sorry I mean 5th night for SNF. It was before Quest

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Forums mobile app

Thanks Garavar. If night 5 then SNF is the last night of the cruise?? Any experience with my time dining - getting reservation in advance, etc.

Yeah SNF was last night of cruise, for us it was SNF, Dinner, Quest then sleep.

I dont know anything about My Time Dinning or any of the other options. My girlfriend and I always select 8:30 dinning and table for 8 so we can meet 3 new couples one each cruise.

Thanks Garavar. If night 5 then SNF is the last night of the cruise?? Any experience with my time dining - getting reservation in advance, etc.

Did My Time on Liberty on the 12/15 sailing and booked the times we wanted well in advance of the sailing. It worked beautifully. Always seated right away, with the preferred table size and on a window as requested. I booked the times knowing I could cancel and/or change them and I thought the whole process was well done. After hearing so many good reviews of SNF, I was rather disappointed at how bad it was and we, tactfully, walked out at a scene change. There was mention of cast changes thay may have had the cast off a bit. In The Air, on the other hand, was VERY good.

Did My Time on Liberty on the 12/15 sailing and booked the times we wanted well in advance of the sailing. It worked beautifully. Always seated right away, with the preferred table size and on a window as requested. I booked the times knowing I could cancel and/or change them and I thought the whole process was well done. After hearing so many good reviews of SNF, I was rather disappointed at how bad it was and we, tactfully, walked out at a scene change. There was mention of cast changes thay may have had the cast off a bit. In The Air, on the other hand, was VERY good.

Thanks for the info on My Time Dining. Sounds like it could work well. I am going to post a request for the evening planners and look at show/ music times before giving up the 6pm traditional he has.

Sorry SNF was not good this time around. That show ALWAYS got great reviews.

Thanks so much for posting the compasses. We sail her soon as well and this helps with planning.

I noticed it lists Karaoke in the Sphinx...I thought liberty and other Freedom class ships had their own Karaoke venue right outside of Studio B. Does anyone know if this is gone now or not functioning?

Thanks so much for posting the compasses. We sail her soon as well and this helps with planning.

I noticed it lists Karaoke in the Sphinx...I thought liberty and other Freedom class ships had their own Karaoke venue right outside of Studio B. Does anyone know if this is gone now or not functioning?

It was, but Karaoke was bumped to The Sphinx on a few nights show they could show College & NFL Football in Studio B.