Price of Vibe pass for 12 day cruise

Proud Dance Mom

Good Day All,

Could anyone out there tell me the price of the Vibe pass for a 12 day cruise? Will be going on the Getaway in October on a 12-day Southern Caribbean and am thinking about possibly getting the Vibe pass.

Last year did not consider it when we did the 12 day on the Breakaway, did not think it was worth even looking into since we were leaving and returning to the cold and was port intensive when we had heat, so did not even enquire about the price.

Thanks, I appreciate anyone responding.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

I'd really like to know the answer to this as well. My husband and I are trying to decide between the 12 day southern in a balcony or a 7 day on Escape in the Haven. If we don't go Haven we'd like to try Vibe.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Got this information from someone who just returned :

The Vibe Pass on the BA for a 12 NT was $129 PP and $329 for the cabanas, which included passes for 2 people, and $100 drinks/food credit at the vibe bar. they did not sale day passes on this particular cruise, the Vibe area was closed down most of the sea days due to strong winds, it was open on the port days.<br />

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We were on the Breakaway Jan 5th to Jan 17th 2014. We did the Vibe and it 258.00 for 2 of us for the 12 days. We did not get any food or beverage credits, it was not offered to us.

The vibe was closed a day and half when we left out of NY and closed last day coming back to NY.

IWe thought it was worth it!

Brent