Current 123go Promotion expiry ?

downundermatt

Hi There

Am looking into a Baltic Cruise in late May and try as I might I can't see the expiry date for the current 1-2-3 promotion. I know it may be extended, or canned closer to sail date but can someone kindly advise me the date I have to bok by to take advantage of the 1-2-3 promotion ?

Many Thanks:confused:

Hello,

For someone booking in the UK, the offer expires on 28th Feb 2015.

I know that CC's and RCI's T&Cs/offers are not always universal so cannot say whether the same expiry date applies in Oz.

Regards,

Cublet

Yes, it is Jan 4, 2015 in the US. We are booking the Baltic cruise leaving Stockholm at the end of May on the Silhouette.

Were supposed to finalize that today, but our travel agent just called in sick, so we will try for tomorrow with her. She has done something to hold our cabin choice in Aqua 2 for another day. There wasn't much left in that class cabin.

Also under serious consideration was another sailing on another line, which did have a deadline of Dec 31st, so we had to at least decide over the week-end.

Celebrity will probably look at their booking numbers in the US for that cruise to decide about whether to offer additional 'specials' for that cruise.

I think the cabin choices will be pretty picked over past this week-end, judging from the few we found still open. But we never considered an inside or the top suites, to know how they are selling.

Like the port schedule of that cruise. I'm half Danish ancestry (and have been to Denmark) so like the 2 1/2 days at those ports.

Maybe we will see you aboard!