Stuff to do Downtown

amallison

We will be going to Cozumel on NCL in January, there will be 7 ships in port with over 20k passengers. I would have loved to do an AI but, I was overruled by my hubby and friends. They would rather just walk around and basically do a diy tour of the downtown area. None of us have ever been and I am most definitely a planner, I've been researching and haven't found much. Does anyone have any suggestions on places to go to eat, shop, anything else we should do without leaving the general area of the pier? I believe we will be docking at Punta Langosta.

I apologize for any typos, I'm on an iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We loved Wet Wendy's!! We also liked shopping on that street (Ave. 5 norte I believe). The GIANT margaritas there are so unique. There's a list of really interesting ingredients that they cut/grate freshly right there then blend them into the photo posted.

You can mix and match any flavors. Mine was Ginger Pear Basil and it was delicious. They have Mango, Strawberry, Coconut, Peach, Pear, Banana, Pineapple, Ginder, Cilantro, Avacado, Basil, chocolate, honey, Mint. I've heard they had a chocolate peanut butter that was awesome, but not sure.

WetWendysMarg2.jpg.ae2c8ee16ac0a79513e9b14102104d66.jpg