Regal Princess Pelican Club

StanLaurel

We are ready to plan our 2nd cruise. This time, instead of just my wife and I, other family members will join us including our 6 year old boy. The plan is to sail on either Regal or Emerald, depending on if we all agree to a 5 or 7 day itinerary.

Our one and only cruise was on Regal and we loved it but never thought to check out the Pelican Club for our boy. Can you nice folks please let me know what you thought of your child's and your experiences with the Pelican Club specifically on this ship?

We are ready to plan our 2nd cruise. This time, instead of just my wife and I, other family members will join us including our 6 year old boy. The plan is to sail on either Regal or Emerald, depending on if we all agree to a 5 or 7 day itinerary.

Our one and only cruise was on Regal and we loved it but never thought to check out the Pelican Club for our boy. Can you nice folks please let me know what you thought of your child's and your experiences with the Pelican Club specifically on this ship?

Just off Regal with our 5 year old. She loved the activities, but be aware...the hours are 9-12, 1-5, and 6-10. I was admonished for picking her up at 9:50PM. "you have to be here 15 minutes before closing times, you need to remember that". I know that they need breaks, but they should tell you 9-11:45, etc.

Just off Regal with our 5 year old. She loved the activities, but be aware...the hours are 9-12, 1-5, and 6-10. I was admonished for picking her up at 9:50PM. "you have to be here 15 minutes before closing times, you need to remember that". I know that they need breaks, but they should tell you 9-11:45, etc.

Hopefully you just ran into a grouchy counselor. It's been a while (my daughter has been in the teen group the last couple of cruises and the time before that, was in 2005), but I never got admonished for getting there at 10 or later (we had late dining). We did tell them we might get there after 10 (to kick it into the post 10pm kidsitting arrangement), but if we got there a few minutes late, we didn't get charged.