Current Captain Serenade

2Ports

Serenade OTS - Stf Capt Krzyszthof Szymkarczuk (started rotation 11-6-14)

From the thread, and I didn't save our handouts from the cruise. He was signing Make A Wish T-shirts as Captain Krzys (Chris)

Edited by Coralc

If I could figure out who was the Captain from a list that shows 2 for each ship, I would not have politely requested someone post the name for me. I guess I'm just dumb.

Once again, could someone please assist a mentally challenged adult out and post the name of the current Master of the Serenade?

Thanks

If I could figure out who was the Captain from a list that shows 2 for each ship, I would not have politely requested someone post the name for me. I guess I'm just dumb.

Once again, could someone please assist a mentally challenged adult out and post the name of the current Master of the Serenade?

Thanks

Look at the list and find the one that has "started rotation" next to it.

Also look at post #3.

Thanks

Each ship has 2 Masters that usually do a 10 week on 10 week off rotation. The list is set up so that the first name shown after the Ship's name is the current Master on board and the date indicates when he/she stated their rotation. The second name shown is the other Master who is currently on vacation.

Serenade OTS - Stf Capt Krzyszthof Szymkarczuk (started rotation 11-6-14)

Serenade OTS - Capt Anders Ingebrigtsen

Edited by cruisenfever