Refund question

bay guy

My DW and I are booked on B2B cruises on Splendour in October out of Venice. Have prepaid gratuities and also did trip insurance through RCI. We're considering possibly canceling these and going on a 10 night Celebrity cruise with similar itinerary which covers the main Greek Isles ports we wanted to go to.

If we can cel the RCI cruises, I know we won't have any penalties for the cruise and gratuities but would we lose the fee we paid for the insurance?

Not sure as I have lost Ins once and it was just transferred another time. I have also changed but from Celebrity to Royal. When I changed I actually gained OBC with Royal as they were offering a special. Best of luck and please let us know what happens.

My DW and I are booked on B2B cruises on Splendour in October out of Venice. Have prepaid gratuities and also did trip insurance through RCI. We're considering possibly canceling these and going on a 10 night Celebrity cruise with similar itinerary which covers the main Greek Isles ports we wanted to go to.

If we can cel the RCI cruises, I know we won't have any penalties for the cruise and gratuities but would we lose the fee we paid for the insurance?

Unless you specifically requested to pay for insurance, you don't pay for it until final payment.